Grand Cayman, Cobalt Coast Resort!!
We booked the entire resort with a maximum of 20 rooms in different categories. Will be awesome have the entire place to ourselves!! So you should commit quickly if you want to join us on our trip. Trip Dates are November 11-18, 2017…..Our trip will INCLUDE:
1. Transfers to and from Owen Roberts International Airport/Cobalt Coast Grand Cayman
2. 7 nights Accommodations including breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, room tax, service charges, welcome cocktail and manager's cocktail reception
3. Hotel Taxes and Fees
4. Diving on property with Reef Divers with 6 days of 2-tank boat dives, shore diving, use of tanks, weights, belt and dive computer. Computers are REQUIRED due to some of the depths on the North Side of the Island. Dedicated camera table and rinse tank on boats. Personal full length gear lockers on site.
We have 8 Standard Rooms @ $1332 Per Diver/$1050 Non Diver
We have 11 One Bedroom Units @ $1503 Per Diver/$1221 Non Diver
We have ONE Penthouse Unit @ $1588 Per Diver/$1305 Non Diver
These are amazing rates. Cayman resorts are usually much more expensive and food is very pricy to buy on island due to the U.S. Dollar being evaluated at 80 cent to the Cayman dollar….So, getting an all inclusive package at this price is AWESOME….Just mentioning that alcohol is not included…
We will be taking a $500 per person Deposit to hold your room…This will be obviously on a first come basis. SO, If you want to join us this year again, please email be right away
Saba - August 12-19 2017
- Hotel Taxes, Service Charges & Airport Transfers
- 7 Nights @ Juliana’s Hotel
- Daily Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- 5 days 2-Tank Boat Dives
- 1 Free Afternoon Dive w/Boxed Lunch
- Add’l Afternoon Dives Available
- Unlimited Nitrox Option (Paid on island)
* NOT INCLUDED - Airfare & Marine Park Fees
$500 Deposit to hold your spot
Email Travel@DiveSeekers.com for more info
Turks & Caicos Explorer Ventures Boat for August 12-19th 2017.
Below are the descriptions of the different staterooms.
VIP Staterooms: Queen bed, desk/chair, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window, TV, private ensuite bathroom and shower (couple only). Staterooms 1-2.
VIP Upper Deck Suites: Queen beds, sitting area, large wardrobe, large windows, at panel TV, private ensuite bathroom with dual sinks and shower/tub. $2295
Main Deck Staterooms: Twin or Queen bed, desk/chair, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window(s), private ensuite bathroom and shower. Staterooms 3-4, twins.
Staterooms 5-7, queen or twins. Main Deck Staterooms Queen or twin beds, desk/chair, dresser, hanging closet, large windows, private ensuite bathroom and shower. $2095
Lower Deck Staterooms: Twin lower and upper beds, dresser, hanging closet, port lights, private ensuite bathroom and shower. Staterooms 8-10. $1895
Plus: port/hotel tax of $95 and fuel surcharge payable on board; transfers.Package includes: 7 nights/8 days aboard the vessel; up to 5 dives daily (weather permitting);3 meals daily, except Friday’s evening meal; between-dive snacks; towels, linens, etc.; use of tanks, weights and weight belts; alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages. Reserve your SPOT TODAY!!!
$1,000 pp Deposit
Email Travel@DiveSeekers.com for more info.