Capture the beauty of the aquatic world at depths as great as 130' with the ReefMaster RM-4K Ultra Compact Digital Underwater Camera from SeaLife.
This waterproof, pressure-sealed point-and-shoot features a Panasonic
CMOS image sensor, which records stunning UHD 4K video at 30 fps and
Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps, in addition to shooting sharp, detailed,
14MP photos. Benefit from time-lapse shooting at set intervals, enabling
you to capture change over time as a video file or series of still
The ReefMaster's wide-angle fisheye lens allows you to get
extremely close to your subjects, greatly reducing distortion and
fitting more in the frame. It offers a minimum focus distance of 12",
which can be reduced by adding an optional macro lens that will bring
you even closer to those corals, pygmy seahorses, and other fascinating
denizens of the sea.
Save your brilliant videos and pictures to
microSDHC memory cards up to 128GB in capacity. Additionally, view image
playback on the RM-4K's 2.0" color LCD monitor. When you're ready to
share your shots, the camera's Wi-Fi connectivity, coupled with the free
app for Android and iOS devices, makes it possible.
Sea Dragon 2000F Photo/Video Light
Waterproofing and Durability
- Depth rating: 130'
- Pressure-Lock sealing system with a thumb screw ensures that the housing around the camera is watertight
- Housing holds "Moisture Muncher" desiccant for moisture absorption
UHD 4K Video and 14MP Photos
- Panasonic CMOS image sensor
- Records UHD 4K video at 30 fps and Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps
- Captures 14MP photos
- Performs underwater color correction to restore hues that are filtered out by the water
- Enables you to get extremely close to your subjects, greatly reducing distortion and fitting more in the frame
- Minimum focus distance of 12"
an optional macro wet lens reduces this focus distance, bringing you
even closer to those corals, pygmy seahorses, and other fascinating
inhabitants of the sea
- Compose shots and view image playback on a 2.0" color LCD monitor
Controls and Handling
- Housing/camera can be held and used with one hand
- Four push-button controls enable easy operation
- Optional tray and grip will improve balance and handling while providing attachment points for lighting arms
- Time-lapse shooting at set intervals allows you to capture change over time as a video file or a series of still images
and the free app for Android and iOS devices give you the ability to
preview, download, and share your creative work with ease
- Get the apps from the online Google Play and Apple App stores
- Add one or two optional Sea Dragon photo/video dive lights for enhanced illumination and color correction
- Save your brilliant videos and pictures to microSDHC memory cards up to 128GB in capacity
- Runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
2000 Natural Lumens
The Sea Dragon 2000F light features a COB LED array that offers a very favorable color temperature and color rendering for today’s sophisticated digital cameras that by design, require plenty of natural light in order to produce colorful still and video images. The Sea Dragon 2000F closely simulates natural sunlight.
The Sea Dragon 2000 has an impressive CRI of 80 with a color temperature of 5000K making it ideal for underwater imaging use with all cameras, from SeaLife’s range of underwater cameras, to action cam’s up to more sophisticated mirrorless or DSLR cameras.
Wide Beam Angle
The Sea Dragon 2000F (The “F” stands for Flood beam) features a 120° topside beam angle, 90° underwater and features three power levels at 100%, 50% and 25% of the 2000 lumen output. The wide beam angle is ideal to pair with compact action cameras, as it ensures the entire area being recorded is flooded with light. Like all SeaLife Sea Dragon lights, the performance and lumen performance is true and tested.
The Sea Dragon 2000F is easy to expand with SeaLife’s Flex-Connect system of trays, grips, arms and adapters. The 2000 can be connected to any underwater camera system using standard ¼-20 tripod or GoPro camera mounts. Flex-Connect ball joint, YS and cold shoe mounts are available making the 2000 compatible with virtually any underwater camera system.
Powerful 2000 lumen LED light. Latest COB LED array technology. True, lab-tested lumens and not “theoretical” lumens specified by most other manufacturers.
One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
Three brightness levels 100%, 50% and 25%
Hidden emergency signal mode. 1 sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold power button for 4 seconds to activate.
60 minute run time at full power
Constant brightness - Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips, arms, cold-shoe, ball joint and Y-S adapters.
Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
Depth tested to 330ft (100m) – Guaranteed
Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
Waterproof battery compartment – even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics.