Shipping & Return Policies
- All in-stock orders will be shipped the next business day (excluding holidays & weekends) and are guaranteed to be at your door within 14 days to a US zip code almost all of the time you will recieve your package within 7days. If you request to receive your order in less than 14 days from now, you will be charged extra for shipping in order to get it to you in time.
- We accept the following Credit Cards: MasterCard, VISA and American Express.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Stock is subject to prior sale.
All Shipments are at customer's expense. Primary method is by UPS and ocassionally we might ship Fed Ex or US Postal Service. All COD charges are at customer's expense. Delivery to carrier constitutes delivery to purchaser.
Each shipment should be counted and inspected upon receipt; shortages are to be reported in writing to PRESTIGE CONSULTING D/B/A The SCUBA Connection within five (5) days of receipt.
We pack our items carefully so they can survive the method of shipping used. However once the package leaves our door it is out of our care, custody and control. If a package is damaged in transit please notify us, but the responsibility lies with the shipping carrier and you will need to see remedy from them.
Shipping charges are not refundable unless the carrier has failed to meet the delivery commitment outlined in their shipping guide.
- DIVESEEKERS.com will only refund Shipping Charges when the carrier has failed to meet the delivery commitment and issued credit to DIVESEEKERS.com The decision made by a carrier regarding a claim for refund is final.
- Customer must be sure to communicate correct shipping address to DIVESEEKERS.com All shippers charge a $10.00 fee if an incorrect address has been provided. These fees will be transferred to the customer, only if the customer provided the incorrect ship-to address.
- Shipping Company will NOT accept special shipping instructions from us, other than "Ship To" Name and Address.
- Exchanges through the mail are also subject to this shipping fee. If we are shipping your order out of state, it is not subject to sales tax (New Jersey 7%).
We reserve the right to cancel an order at our discretion if an item is priced incorrectly.
If you are not 100% completely satisfied with your products you may return them within 30 days of purchase for a Store Credit or full refund (less costs of shipping) provided they are unused, have not been immersed in water, are in new condition, with original packaging, cards, manuals etc.? There are some exceptions.
- Custom Ordered Items
- Closeout items
You MUST obtain an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization #) prior to shipping the product back to us. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 888-SCUBA-47 or 888-728-2247 to obtain your RMA# number. Please make sure you write the RMA# on the outside of the package you are shipping back to us. RMA#' are valid for 14 days.
To return an item, ship it back to us properly packaged with a copy of the original receipt. Once the item is received it will be inspected, restocked and based upon your preference either an exchange, Store Credit or a Refund will be issued in the same manner which it was paid for, less the shipping charge. PRESTIGE CONSULTING D/B/A The SCUBA Connection has the right to refuse a return or exchange if it does not meet these conditions.