and Repair Services
Annual service of your life support equipment ensures it
will last a life time.
has a long standing reputation quality repairs and excellent customer service
DiveSeekers service technicians have years of
experience servicing Life Support equipment.
All technicians are manufacturer trained and certified.
DiveSeekers staff are trained and certified for
Cylinder Visual Inspections, Eddy Current Testing, Oxygen cleaning &
servicing, Nitrox & Helium gas blending.
All scuba gear purchased from DiveSeekers allows
the owner a discounted "preferred" rate on all services. A huge
savings every year!
• All equipment is pre-tested before servicing.
• All equipment is serviced with Original Manufacturer
• All equipment is assembled and torqued
to manufacturer specifications.
• All equipment is internally and externally inspected for
wear and damage.
• All equipment is cleaned and made as like new as possible.
• All equipment is setup and adjusted to Manufacturer specifications.
• All regulator stages are retested and final adjustments
• All equipment is wet and leak tested.
• All warranty paperwork submitted if under current
Brands We Provide
DiveSeekers provides both warranty and non-warranty
service and repair for the following brands of scuba gear.
Aqua Lung, Atomic, Cressi, Dacor (Post 2000 only), Dive Rite, D.U.I., Genesis, Halcyon, Hollis, Kiss, Mares, Oceanic, Ocean Technology Systems (OTS), Poseidon, rEvo rebreathers, Scubapro, SeaQuest, Sherwood, Spare Air, US Divers, Whites, Zeagle