The SCUBA Connection Maintenance
and Repair Services
Annual service of your life support equipment ensures it
will last a life time.
The SCUBA Connection
has a long standing reputation quality repairs and excellent customer service
The SCUBA Connection service technicians have years of
experience servicing Life Support equipment.
All technicians are manufacturer trained and certified.
All The SCUBA Connection staff are trained and certified for
Cylinder Visual Inspections, Eddy Current Testing, Oxygen cleaning &
servicing, Nitrox & Helium gas blending.
All scuba gear purchased from The SCUBA Connection allows
the owner a discounted "preferred" rate on all services. A huge
savings every year!
• All equipment is pre-tested before servicing.
• All equipment is serviced with Original Manufacturer
• All equipment is assembled and torqued
to manufacturer specifications.
• All equipment is internally and externally inspected for
wear and damage.
• All equipment is cleaned and made as like new as possible.
• All equipment is setup and adjusted to Manufacturer specifications.
• All regulator stages are retested and final adjustments
• All equipment is wet and leak tested.
• All warranty paperwork submitted if under current
Brands We Provide
The SCUBA Connection provides both warranty and non-warranty
service and repair for the following brands of scuba gear.
Atomic, Cochran, Cressi, Dacor (Post 2000 only), Dive Rite, D.U.I., Genesis, Halcyon, Ikelite,
Kiss, Mares, Oceanic, O.M.S., Oxycheq, Poseidon, rEvo rebreathers, Scubapro, Sea & Sea, Sherwood, Spare Air, US Divers, Whites, Zeagle